The Modern Laboratory Information System –
An Innovative and Integrated Solution
“As a cloud based LIS, LabVizor requires no local on-site server and has efficient lab information integration capabilities for clients, revenue cycle management teams and sales portals.”
LabVizor is a modern, anatomic pathology laboratory information system designed by pathologists for pathologists. As a cloud based LIS, LabVizor requires no local on-site server and has efficient lab information integration capabilities for clients, revenue cycle management teams and sales portals.
For the past decade, LabVizor LIS has been tested and implemented in all kinds of medical practices – Independent pathology practices (ranging from solo to large groups), hospitals, surgery centers, ambulatory surgery centers or ASCs (GI and GU), oncology offices, and dermatopathology offices. The LabVizor laboratory information system abides by HIPAA and HL-7 international standards, so you can rest assured that the transfer and sharing of data between healthcare entities are always encrypted and secure. LabVizor can be easily integrated into your existing workflow and EMR software and provides access to dedicated sales, billing, and client portals to bring you the ideal, user-friendly, and comprehensive LIS/LIMS solution for your unique practice needs.
Spend more time signing out cases and less time learning complicated LIS or LIMS software. The LabVizor lab information system is designed to be the advanced yet user-friendly LIS of choice for pathologists everywhere.
LabVizor: Lab Information System Key Features
- Efficient and modern dashboard
- HIPAA compliant software
- Bird’s-eye view of all cases with customizable filter
- Easy access to previous pathology reports
- Real-time progress of cases
- Interactive chat/messaging among your team
- TC/PC customizable templates
- Single login for multiple facilities
- Individual and summary reports
- Unlimited prefixes
- Multiple report types and templates readily available
- Accessioning of single cases to avoid re-entry of data
- Dedicated sales, billing, and client portals
- Ideal, comprehensive LIS/LIMS solution for your unique practice needs